
simple, madaling kausap,d naman pikon,tama lng mahiyahin,malambing na malambing,maalalahanin sa mga fwens,masunurin sa matatanda,maba8 po ata aq toz showy me,toz hilig magEmote,maawain sa mga hayop,
Shy type!
inspired by Allessandra de Rossi..
..i am the daughter of a King,
Shy type!
inspired by Allessandra de Rossi..
..i am the daughter of a King,
i deserve a Prince.. :)
19 comments:
I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again
And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love
Then softly leave
And it's me you need to show
How deep is your love
How deep is your love
How deep is your love
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me
I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest darkest hour
You're my saviour when I fall
And you may not think
I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do
And it's me you need to show
How deep is your love
How deep is your love
How deep is your love
I really need to learn
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me
:)
WhoaH! anonymous pla ah :-|
alam ko amoy mo..
ahaha *hug*
thnx meow 4 launchng xatrum...galing mo tlg bunsooo!!! cute cute mo pa!mwah!lab u!
galing talaga ni charice pempengco... singer na, admin pa! Thanks for your time and dedication for creating and maintaining this site. without you, Laarnians wont be united. Kudos!
hi meow..it's really my pleasure to meet you.....you're really a blessing in disguise.....hope this friendship that we have will never end.......take care and may God Bless you.....................luckyme
love yah sis.. the first person to welcome me here.. mwahhhh
wow.,
Tnx sa msgs Lobo,Kuya perz, ate Deyb?, sir lucky and ate neal!!!!!!
ang sipag mo din Meow... ahehehehe... ingatz ikaw lagi ha and always stay pretty... mwaaahhhh...
hi lil sis...
thank you for letting me in here...
the friendship we have will be treasured forever...
i love you and God bless.
mmmwah! stay sweet my dear.
ELO!!! ahh! uhmm!!! t.y sa pag welcome sakin !! wla n aq maisip!! bsta...!! Cute mu nga pla..!! prang d ka 21 pra kng 22 hehe!! jokez cge bsta chat2x n lng huh!! hope 2 know u better!! mwuaaHhh!! Cat cat!! meow!
Dave here!! (^^,)
CAT CAT!! MEOW!!! ^_^V
Dave here again!! one of my fav.songs!!! hehe!! wla lng share ko lng pra meron mai comment!!
I would give up everything
Before I'd separate myself from you
After so much suffering
I've finally found unvarnished truth
I was all by myself for the longest time
So cold inside
And the hurt from the heart it would not subside
I felt like dying
Until you saved my life
Thank God I found you
I was lost lost without you
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
Cause baby I'm so thankful i found you.
I would give you everything
There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do
To ensure your happiness
I'll cherish every part of you
Because without you beside me I can't survive
Don't wanna try
If you're keeping me warm each and every night
I'll be all right
Cause I need you in my life
Thank God I found you (I'm thanking you)
I was lost lost without you (so lost without you)
My every wish and every dream (every dream, every dream)
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight (brought the sunlight)
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
Cause baby I'm so thankful I found you.
See I was so desolate
Before you came to me
Looking back I guess it shows
That we were destined to shine
After the rain to appreciate
The gift of what we have
And I'd go through it all over again
To be able to feel this way
Thank God I found you
I was lost lost without you (lost without you baby)
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life (whole life)
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
Sweet baby I'm so thankful
I found you
Thank God I found you
I'm lost lost without you
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
My baby I'm so thankful
I found you
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
My baby I'm so thankful I found you
Ooh
Thinking back when we first met
I remember what you said
You said you'd never leave me, yeah
I let go a while of you hand
Built my castle in the sand
But now I'm reaching out again
And I'm not letting you go till you
Hold me, mold me
Sometimes I feel so all alone, hmm
See I gotta find my way back home
So why don't you
Shape me, make me, wash me whiter than the snow
I gotta find my way back home
Master upon my knees I pray
I just wanna be the clay
Hmm put your arms around me, yeah
Place my life in your hands
Lord I know I'm just a man
Know you understand
This time I'm not letting go, till you
Anoint me, appoint me
Sometimes I feel so all alone, oh
See I gotta find my way back home
So why don't you
Chastise me, baptize me
Wash me whiter than the snow
I gotta find my way
Cause I'm lost and alone
I've been wandering long enough to know
Humbly I search for you
And I'm not gonna rest till you
Choose me, use me
Sometimes I feel so all alone
I'm am on my way back home
So why don't you
Direct me, bless me
Wash me whiter than the snow
I am on my way back home
wla lng...!! pra mhaba !! home by brian mcknight!!
Tnx KoKO sa comments ^_^
damihan mo pa kya:[
ahaha..nice meeting u ^_^
yo!! cath..!!
Bukas n aq sau mag comment huh!..!!
nkita ko na f.s mu my meow huh!!
PAG IBIG!! ^_^
Nyak ahaha..my Lab tim nako ^_^
busy sya now..:) *misses sum1*
hi sis meow, tanx much na anjan ka lagi para kay lala at sa mga laarnians...very nice u talga at sana dito tayo lagi haaaaa, hayaan mo marami naman kami magbabantay ng bahay natin kahit nasa labas ka...
sianga kasama ko kasi kahapon si lala sa mcdo kaya umiyak kasi sabi ko akin yang ice cream....hehhee
goodluck to us laarnian...
hi miss C,
i just read your comments, is der any particular kind of chocolate that u craving for???
and yes, princess! hope ur prince will come soon........ and im looking forward to see that lucky guy....lol
luvyah.....!
@ate gen
u'r always wlcum ate Gen :)
hngga't alam kong anjan kau sa rum, babalik at babalik ako;)
mwahUGs!!! :)
--------------------------------------
@ kuya denei
ngreply nako sa page mo :)
tnx mwha gwapo2x mo tlg!!!
denei, nasan ang mga chicks natin jan????
pasalubong ko ah!
Post a Comment